Account Monitoring Service
Account Monitoring Service
Use account monitoring to manage accounts more effectively, boost collection outcomes & decrease delinquencies.
Are you currently using account monitoring to watch for key changes to your customer accounts? If not, you should be. With the tools in our Business Account Monitoring service, you can monitor specific accounts or your entire customer portfolio for changes to financial health, credit scores, public record filings, etc. Receive customized, automated alerts on numerous criteria to help you identify emerging account risks and potential opportunities.
Learn of important negative and positive events in your customers’ credit profiles to identify possible future risk as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities:
- Credit score changes
- Payment behavior changes
- Payment ratio changes
- Public record filings – such as liens, judgments, and bankruptcies
Detect early signs of trouble on your business accounts
Business Notices – Get the most recent negative changes to a customer’s financial status weekly and bankruptcy filings daily. You can filter the accounts you want to monitor and customize the warnings you would like to receive.
Owner Notices – Learn when the owners or guarantors are having financial difficulties long before your profit margin is impacted. Receive daily alerts for public records including bankruptcies, derogatory payment information, collections and more.
- Receive automated alerts on any negative or positive account changes to take proactive steps to assist customers, reduce account delinquency and improve collection outcomes
- Save time with consolidated, customized alerts containing only information and actionable insights that are relevant to pertinent individuals in your company
- Set frequency of alerts and thresholds to determine when an alert is generated (ex. if score changes by >5%)
Identify risks and opportunities within your portfolio
Maximize Profits – Reduce delinquencies and write-offs to maximize net revenue by reviewing up-to-date information on your customers.
Save Time & Money – Focus your time on only those customers who pose a credit risk or show potential for additional revenue. Portfolio scoring allows you to review your entire portfolio in a fraction of the time, freeing up your credit team to address other needs.
Refine Credit Policy – Receive a comprehensive view of businesses and/or owners so you can identify trends in your portfolio and drive changes to your credit policy and practices.
Provides value across the customer lifecycle
C-suite executives are charged with overseeing corporate entities on a macro level. Our Portfolio View solution is a suite of high value analytical reports that provide sophisticated data visualization tools which offer insights to help business leaders drive action. Portfolio View reports include 3 important components:
- Credit risk statistics – Two different scores are provided, Intelliscore V2 Plus which predicts the likelihood for default, and the Financial Stability Risk Score which predicts the likelihood of delinquency. The scores range from 0-100 (the higher the score, the lower the risk) and let companies see how many businesses within their portfolios fall within those different ranges.
- Public record statistics – This data is applied against several public record and collection indexes and shows judgment trends, UCC counts, lien trends and collection counts.
- Industry classification statistics – This data breaks a portfolio down into two categories: benchmarks against the Department of Labor’s major industries and the top 10 industries found within the company’s portfolio – along with risk scores for those particular industries.
Portfolio View helps companies:
- Protect their bottom line
- Clearly see areas/industries where growth is possible
- Identify trends in data and react accordingly
Start Using MCB Business Credit Solutions Today!